We provide experienced and talented MEAN Stack developers to help you develop your web and mobile applications. Our developers have expertise in MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js technologies, and they are well-versed in all aspects of the MEAN Stack development process. Our developers will work with you to ensure that your applications are built to the highest standards and that your business requirements are met.
MEAN Stack mobile app development is a full–stack development process that uses MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js to create a dynamic, interactive, and feature–rich mobile application. It helps developers create powerful, robust, and high–performance mobile apps quickly and efficiently.
Our MEAN Stack eCommerce Development solution offers end–to–end eCommerce web application development services for businesses of all sizes. We use the latest technologies such as MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js to create dynamic, scalable, and secure eCommerce applications that are easy to integrate and maintain.
Our MEAN Stack Maintenance and Support offering provides 24/7 infrastructure and application monitoring, expert troubleshooting and debugging, and regular updates and patches to ensure your web applications remain secure and performant. We also provide proactive system and application health checks to ensure any issues are identified and resolved before they can impact your business.
Our MEAN Stack Migration and Integration services help you transition your existing web application to a modern MEAN stack application. We provide expertise in migrating existing databases and applications, setting up the MEAN stack, and integrating front–end and back–end components.
Mean Stack Express.js is a web application framework for Node.js used to create web applications and APIs. It offers a robust set of features for building single and multi-page applications, and provides robust routing, request handling and a view system for creating dynamic web pages.
Our MEAN stack developers are experienced professionals who deliver top–quality, reliable solutions that are tailored to your specific business needs. Our developers are available to work on–site as well as remotely, ensuring that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
MEAN Stack developers can be hired using the following models
Suitable for small projects
This model involves hiring a contractor to work on a specific project on an as-needed basis. This is a great option for companies that have smaller projects or have an irregular workload.
Suitable for smaller-term projects
This model involves hiring an individual developer who works on a freelance basis. This is an ideal option for companies that have smaller projects or need short-term help.
Suitable for large and long-term projects
This model involves hiring an external firm to provide MEAN Stack development services. This is a great option for companies that have a large project or need extra help.
-Libraries: jQuery, Bootstrap, React, Angular, Node.js, Express, Underscore.js, D3.js, Chart.js, Moment.js, Socket.io,
-Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel, ASP.NET, Flask, Symfony
MongoDB is a NoSQL database that uses a document-oriented data model to store data. It is a popular choice for applications that require high performance, scalability and availability. It is also open source and has a large community of developers.
We have used MongoDB to create a web application for a client. We used MongoDB to store data from the web application and used Mongoose to create the models and interact with the database. We also used the MongoDB aggregation framework to perform analytics and query the data. Additionally, we used MongoDB's sharding feature to ensure scalability and availability of the database.
We have extensive experience developing RESTful APIs. I have created APIs for a variety of applications, ranging from simple web applications to complex enterprise systems. We have implemented the most popular technologies for developing APIs such as Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB. Additionally, we are familiar with the latest frameworks for developing APIs such as GraphQL and Swagger. We have also used popular API testing tools such as Postman and Swagger UI to ensure the API meets the desired requirements. We have also implemented various authentication and authorization techniques such as OAuth2 and JWT to ensure the security of the API.
The MEAN stack is a combination of technologies used to create complex web applications. It stands for MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js.
The structure of a MEAN stack application would involve the following components:
1. MongoDB - This is a NoSQL database which stores application data.
2. ExpressJS - This is a web application framework which is used to create the backend of the application.
The application can then be deployed to a web server such as Apache, Nginx or IIS.
moreover, we have experience with React, Node.js, and MongoDB.
moreover, we have some familiarity with Angular, TypeScript, and Python.
1. Optimize the Code: Optimizing your code is the first step to improving the performance of any application. This includes writing efficient code, removing redundant code, and making sure that the code is clean and well-structured.
2. Use Caching Techniques: Caching is a good way to optimize the application’s performance and scalability. Using a caching layer can improve the response time of the application when the same requests are made multiple times.
3. Optimize the Database: Optimizing the database can help increase the performance of the application. This includes optimizing database queries and making sure that indexes and other database objects are properly configured.
4. Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN): A CDN can help improve the application’s scalability by offloading some of the workload from the server. This can help reduce the response time of the application and improve the user experience.
5. Use Load Balancing: Load balancing is a good way to scale the application by distributing the workload across multiple servers. This can help the application handle an increased load without having to add more hardware or resources.
6. Use a Monitoring Tool: A monitoring tool can help you identify any performance issues with the application and help you pinpoint any areas that need to be improved.
7. Optimize Server Resources: Optimizing server resources can help improve the performance of the application. This includes making sure that the server is running the latest version of the software and that all of the resources are configured properly.